Our Complete range of Architectural Services

Thinking of Extending Your Home?

If you are planning an extension, a porch, conservatory or any other modification to your home or office then call us now.

We will visit you in your home or office to discuss your ideas and advise on planning requirements, Permitted Development Rights and all costs associated with the pre build process.

This service is free of charge. If commissioned we will carry out an electronic survey of your property and add your proposed design. We're based in whiteley, near Fareham, Hampshire with easy access to the M27 for Southampton, Winchester and Portsmouth.

After you are happy with the layout we will provide all of the plans and drawings necessary for your application.

  • Free Design Consultation
  • 7 day plan drawing service
  • Permitted development advice
  • Building Regulations applications & specifications
  • Structural engineering calculations


All you need to know before commencing your build project. We take the stress out of your project with our local Hampshire based project management team with national knowledge and coverage

  • We will provide any necessary structural calculations.
  • We will work with the Local Authority to ensure your application has the best chance of success. We cannot guarantee permission but our success rate is very high
  • We will submit your application with all the necessary forms, drawings, statements and calculations.

It is our aim at Rosenthal Architectural Services to demystify the planning process by keeping you well informed and providing a fast, reliable design and planning service using the latest technology to speed up a process which has, traditionally been quite slow, laborious and therefore costly. We can also help you contact a builder for your project from our builders register. Our drawing and planning team can make sure you have the correct plans to specification.

We will take you through the complete pre-build process, from your initial ideas, creating your plans for planning permission, draughting and drawing, submitting your building regulations application until you obtain approval through a simple 5 step process:

Step 1  Initial ConsultationInitial Consultation
Step 2  SurveySurvey
Step 3  Produce DrawingsProduce Drawings
Step 4  Submit plansSubmit plans
Step 5  Building RegulationsBuilding Regulations

Do you need planning permission for the change you want to make to your home?
Planning Permission may not be required, however we advise that a Certificate of Lawful Proposed Use or Development is applied for and approval received before commencing building work. This certificate is a legal document that states that the work you are proposing falls within your house’s Permitted Development Rights. It is a particularly useful document to have should you wish to sell your home in the future. Rosenthal Arcitectural Services offer consultancy that helps you make the right decisions when planning any extension or modification to your home.